If there’s one thing that’s necessary for game watching, it’s chips + salsa + homemade guacamole! We love the addition of pineapple here – it provides the perfect balance to its spicy counterpart and the texture is superb! Somebody grab us a bag of chips!
Substitution tip: Not a pineapple fan? Fresh, cubed mango makes an excellent stand in!
- 3 ripe avocados, pitted and diced
- 1 jalapeno, stem and seeds removed, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh pineapple, diced + more for garnish
- 2 ears corn, kernels removed
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- juice of 2 small limes
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped + more for garnish
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Spoon avocado into a medium bowl and add jalapeno, pineapple, corn, red onion, lime and cilantro. Mix with a fork until well mixed, mashing the avocado if desired.
- Season liberally with sea salt and black pepper, mix and taste. Add more salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve immediately with extra pineapple and chopped cilantro on top. Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips or anything else that sounds tasty!