This recipe is great for a crowd and can be made in the slow cooker!
More après-ski than party attendee? This makes a great end of the trail treat!
Not a Kahlua fan? Substitute port for the kahlua and frangelico.
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 ¼ cups canned full-fat coconut milk
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 4 ounces Kahlua (optional)
- 2 ounces Frangelico (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- mini marshmallows
- chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
- Add all ingredients and whisk. Cover and set on low for 2 hours. Remove lid every 30 minutes to stir, making sure the chocolate isn't sticking to the bottom. Keep on warm until ready to serve.
- Mix cocoa powder, sugar and salt in a small bowl. Place a large saucepan on the stove over medium heat and add coconut milk. Bring to a simmer, stirring every few minutes. Once at a simmer, sprinkle the cocoa mixture over the milk and turn the heat to low. Whisk continuously until smooth. Add the vanilla and chopped chocolate. When ready to serve, remove from heat and stir in Kahlua and Frangelico.
- Top each cup with mini marshmallows, whipped cream and chocolate!