Cherry Cream Popsicles
- 2 cups fresh pitted sweet cherries
- 1 ⁄2 cup honey divided
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups whole milk Greek yogurt
- extra pitted sweet cherries halved
- Add 2 cups pitted cherries and 1⁄4 cup honey to a blender or food processor and puree. Strain puree through a fine mesh strainer into a large measuring cup and discard any remaining solids.
- Add the lemon juice and almond extract to the puree and stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt and remaining 1/4 cup honey. Then add half of the yogurt mixture to the cherry mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour a small amount of the cherry mixture into 10 popsicle molds. Layer with the yogurt mixture, dividing evenly amongst the molds. Top with remaining cherry mixture, leaving a little bit of room at the top.
- Push a couple cherry halves down the side of each mold. Insert sticks and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.