Another crowd pleaser here! This festive drink is not only delicious and perfect for throwing in pitchers or a punch bowl, it is one of the prettiest holiday drinks we’ve ever seen! If you want to take this recipe up just one more notch, we suggest rolling your cranberries in simple syrup, then rolling in granulated sugar and then freezing for 1-2 hours to create a magical sparkly topping for this yummy cocktail!
Cranberry Cider Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine such as Pinot Grigio
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- ¼ cup brandy
- 1 granny smith apple sliced
- 2 pears sliced
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- 2-3 sprigs rosemary
- 1 bag cranberries frozen
- pinch of clove for garnish
- In a large pitcher (or punch bowl!), add wine, sparkling cider, brandy, apple, pears, lemon and cinnamon sticks. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- When ready to serve, add frozen cranberries to keep cold. To garnish, add a sprig of rosemary, a pear or apple slice and a pinch of clove to each glass.