Crispy Baked Potato Wedges
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 lbs russet potatoes, scrubbed (about 6 large)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese grated and divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut each potato in half lengthways, then cut each half lengthways again to make quarters. Then cut each quarter lengthways again on the diagonal to make two wedges. This should make 8 wedges per potato. Make sure they are roughly the same size and thickness.
- Place the sliced potatoes into a large bowl then cover with hot water. Let soak for 10 minutes. Drain then pat dry with a lint-free towel.
- Place olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper and potatoes into a resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake to coat the potatoes. Spread the potatoes onto baking sheets in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes then flip. Bake another 20-30 minutes until golden, crispy and easily pierced with a fork.
- Sprinkle with parsley, Parmesan and additional salt to taste.