Eggnog Cheesecake Dip
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 oz. Cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup eggnog at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp rum extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the vanilla, rum extract, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add the eggnog and beat until combined. Add powdered sugar slowly until well combined.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve on a dessert board with graham crackers, ginger snap cookies, pears, apples or anything else that sounds good!