Fluffy Homemade Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter. Whisk until just combined. The batter should be slightly thick and a little lumpy.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add a bit of butter. Pour batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1⁄4 cup for each pancake. Cook until little bubbles start to form, 3-4 minutes, then flip. Cooking other 4 minutes, until brown on both sides.
- Serve with butter, syrup and any other desired toppings!