Grilled Halibut with Lemon and Herbs
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 2 (6 oz) halibut filets or other sturdy white fish
- 2 green onions sliced for garnish
- In a small bowl combine garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, parsley and dill.
- Place the halibut filets in a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over the fish. Seal and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat the grill to high heat and lightly oil to avoid sticking.
- Remove fish from marinade and drain off excess. Grill filets 5 minutes per side or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Serve with forbidden rice, a squeeze of lemon juice and garnish with green onions (or other herbs).