No Bake Zebra Peanut Butter Bars
Peanut Butter Layer
- 1 cup Butter melted
- 1/2 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 16 Graham Crackers ground
Chocolate Swirl Layer
- 1 1/2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips melted
- 1/3 cup White Chocolate Chips melted
- 4 1/2 tbls Coconut Oil divided and melted
- Prepare the peanut butter layer: in a large bowl, mix together all peanut butter layer ingredients. Press into a foil-lined 9”x13” pan.
- Prepare the chocolate swirl layers: In one small bowl, stir together the semi-sweet chocolate chips and 4 tablespoons of the melted coconut oil. Spread in an even layer of the peanut butter layer.
- In a second small bowl, stir together the white chocolate chips and 1⁄2 tablespoon of the coconut oil. Place into a piping bag (or a ziploc sandwich bag with a corner cut) and pipe straight lines across the semi-sweet chocolate layer. Take a toothpick and run through the lines creating a swirled effect.
- Let set in the refrigerator 30-60 minutes and then slice and serve.