- 3 ripe avocados pitted and diced
- 1 jalapeno stem and seeds removed, minced
- 1 1 ⁄2 cups fresh pineapple diced + more for garnish
- 2 ears corn kernels removed
- 1 ⁄2 cup red onion diced
- juice of 2 small limes
- 1 ⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves chopped + more for garnish
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Spoon avocado into a medium bowl and add jalapeno, pineapple, corn, red onion, lime and cilantro. Mix with a fork until well mixed, mashing the avocado if desired.
- Season liberally with sea salt and black pepper, mix and taste. Add more salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve immediately with extra pineapple and chopped cilantro on top. Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips or anything else that sounds tasty!