50 minutes til warm, chewy, chocolatey goodness.
- 1 c. unsalted butter melted
- 2 3/4 c. white granulated sugar
- 1/4 c. light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 4 eggs well-beaten
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine butter, sugars and vanilla. Gradually beat in eggs.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt into another bowl.
- Gradually stir flour mixture into the egg mixture until blended
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture evenly into an 11" skillet. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool pan of brownies on a wire rack, slice and serve!