Smoked Salmon Platter
- 1-2 lbs smoked salmon
- 1 8- oz block cream cheese
- 1 English cucumber sliced into rounds
- 1 red onion sliced into rounds
- handful of radishes sliced
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup fresh dill divided and half chopped
- 1/3 cup capers
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- toasted bagels
- To soft boil the eggs, fill a pot with enough water to cover the eggs and place over medium heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer and add the eggs. Gently cook for 7-8 minutes. Remove from the pan and place in an ice bath. Let cool completely.
- To assemble, place your cream cheese in the center of your board and sprinkle with black pepper, chopped dill and capers. Surround it with salmon, eggs, cucumbers, onion, radishes, tomatoes, dill, lemon slices and bagels.